When collecting your order, you will need to verify your identity by bringing the payment card you used to purchase, and a valid form of ID (e.g. one of passport, drivers licence, national ID card). Unfortunately our boutiques will not be able to hand over the purchase until these checks have been done.
Articles in this section
- How do I return my Click and Collect order?
- How long will my Click and Collect order be held for?
- Is there a charge for Click and Collect orders?
- How can I place a Click & Collect Order?
- Requirements to pick up your Click and Collect order
- Can I pay for a Click and Collect order instore?
- Which boutiques offer Click and Collect?