All warranties are with the boutique or manufacturer. If the item develops a fault within the first 6 months we will contact the boutique to repair or replace. Past that date, the boutique will need to seek assistance from the manufacturer. If the product has an extended manufacturing warranty, and the purchase is older than 1 year, you might need to seek assistance from the manufacturer directly.
Articles in this section
- Age Restrictions on products
- Can I reserve an item?
- Do you offer a price matching service?
- Can I return food items?
- Can I return a plant?
- Brands A-Z
- International product restrictions
- Are your products authentic?
- Can you make special orders?
- How can I find out if a product becomes available again?