There could be a number of reasons why your payment is not going through. If you are experiencing this issue, here are a couple of things to try to complete your payment and order:
- Make sure you have entered the security code correctly from the back of the card,
- Try an alternative card. It may be that your card issuer has declined your payment - as they don't tell us the reason for this, it's best to check with the card provider or contact your bank.
- Try paying using PayPal (you do not need to have a PayPal account to do this). You can restart the checkout process from the basket page: https://www.trouva.com/basket.
- Try clearing cookies and cache from your internet history which could prevent the payment.
If the problem continues and you're unable to process your payment, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
It would be very helpful if you can send over key information to us including:
- Screenshots of your basket when you've tried to pay.
- Info on what payment method(s) you're using, or have tried.
- What browser(s) and device(s) you're using or have tried.