Trouva boutiques do their best to ensure the quality of all their products. Despite the series of quality checks, occasionally products can arrive with a fault.
📌 Important: All our products come with a 6-month seller guarantee at no cost. For more information about our guarantees, please have a look at these policies.
Should your product not arrive in perfect condition, please follow these steps:
1) Go to your order review page with your email and order number.
💡 Tip: Your order number can be found on the confirmation email you received when your order was placed.
2) Click on "Return product" beside the faulty item.
3) In the dropdown, select the option "It's damaged/faulty".
4) Attach pictures that clearly show the fault. The more evidence, the better!
5) Use the field to tell us more about the fault.
6) Click on "Submit".
Done! A member of our dedicated customer care team will contact you to advise on the best solution, including replacement, refund, discount or repair options. We may also need to sort a return of the item for inspection.
Article is closed for comments.