We hope that you love your purchase, but understand that sometimes things just aren't quite right. Before returning your order, we recommend taking into consideration the below guidelines.
📌 Important: we don't encourage exchanges, as we work with different boutique partners. If you wish to exchange a product, please return your item by following the standard returns procedure and place a new order for your replacement item through Trouva.com.
Our boutiques’ returns policy means you have 14 days from receipt of the product to let us know you want to return an item, and a further 14 days to return the product directly to the boutique for a refund, subject to the exclusions outlined below.
💡 Tip: During the Christmas period, we often offer an extended return window. Please have a look at our complete returns policy.
Please note that the below are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Perishable products such as food, plants, perfumes and toiletries
- Personal products sold with a hygiene seal where that seal has been broken e.g. earrings, underwear and swimwear
- Personalised products and products made to order
- Any product that has been used, returned without original packaging or tags or is returned in an unsaleable condition. Faulty items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Please do NOT return any COVID-related items such as masks to boutiques as this poses a public health risk.
Return shipping costs
Unfortunately, we're unable to offer free returns for all orders. For now, we're only able to cover should your item be damaged, faulty or incorrect in some way. If this is the case, please contact our support team through this form, and they'll facilitate a free return label for you.
We recommend that you send your product by recorded delivery and retain proof of postage just in case anything goes missing. Sadly, we're unable to take liability for items lost or damaged in transit.
- If your return is under tracking issues, we suggest contacting your couriers for a parcel investigation.
- If your return arrives damaged, it will be sent back to you, so that you can place a claim with your couriers.