We hope that you love your purchase, but understand that sometimes things just aren't quite right. Our boutiques’ returns policy means you have 14 days from receipt of the product to let us know you want to return an item, and a further 14 days to return the product directly to the boutique for a refund, subject to the exclusions outlined below.
💡 Tip: During the Christmas period, we often offer an extended return window. Please have a look at our complete returns policy.
Please note that the below are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
- Perishable products such as food, plants, perfumes and toiletries
- Personal products sold with a hygiene seal where that seal has been broken e.g. earrings, underwear and swimwear
- Personalised products and products made to order
- Any product that has been used, returned without original packaging or tags or is returned in an unsaleable condition. Faulty items must be returned in their original packaging.
- Please do NOT return any COVID-related items such as masks to boutiques as this poses a public health risk.
If you'd like to go ahead with your return, please follow these return instructions.
📌 Important: we don't encourage exchanges, as we work with different boutique partners. If you wish to exchange a product, please return your item by following the standard returns procedure and place a new order for your replacement item through Trouva.com.