To return your product/s, please follow these simple steps:
- Log into your Trouva account and select the order to return OR if you do not have an account, access your order directly by entering your email and order number here.
- Select the product/s you wish to return by clicking the “Return Product” button next to each product in your order. Please note, your request to return a product must be submitted within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Fill in the “Request a return” form, selecting your reason for returning the product, adding any additional relevant information before clicking the submit button.
- Send your product back to the boutique at the address details we give you, within 14 days of notifying us of your intention to return. We recommend you send your product by recorded delivery, and retain proof of postage just in case anything goes missing.
- Ensure returned products are sent and received in their original packaging and in a re-sellable condition.
- For customers returning goods from outside of the EU and/or needing to produce a customs declaration, goods MUST be marked as "Returned goods" with ZERO commercial value. Failure to do so, or to declare any value on the shipment may result in import duty and/or taxes being applied to the returned goods which will be deducted from any refunds payable or recharged to your payment method.
On receipt of the returned product, the boutique will let us know to refund your payment to your original payment method. You should receive your refund within 3-5 working days of the boutique notifying us. We will contact you if there is an issue with your return.