Change of plans? Not quite as expected? You can request a return in these ways:
- From your 👉 order Review page.
- From your order confirmation email.
Please note that you have up to 14 days after receipt to request a return.
Once you've entered either of the sites, simply follow these steps:
1) Click on "View order details".
2) Click on "Return product" beside each item you need to return.
3) In the form, enter the reason why you wish to return the product. You can also include a brief explanation.
4) You'll see your return instructions right away, including the boutique's address and contact details. When returning items internationally, it's very important to declare them as "Return with no commercial value." Also, please
💡 Looking for a convenient rate? You can have a look at courier comparison sites, such as 👉 https://www.parcel2go.com/. Currently, we don't offer free return labels unless your item is faulty or damaged in a way.
5) Send your product back to the boutique within 14 days of notifying us of your intention to return. We recommend you send your product by recorded delivery and retain proof of postage just in case anything goes missing. Sadly, we're unable to take liability for items lost or damaged in transit.
📌 Important: Ensure returned products are sent and received unused, in their original packaging and in a re-sellable condition. Otherwise, the might be refused by the boutique.
6) On receipt of the returned product, the boutique will let us know to refund your payment to your original payment method. You should receive your refund within 3-5 working days of the boutique notifying us. We will contact you if there is an issue with your return.
You can find more details of our Returns Policy, including product restrictions, at our 👉 Returns Page.