In most cases the courier partner will reattempt delivery of your order on the next working day. We do however recommend contacting the delivery partner who is shipping your order to reschedule delivery directly. If your order is being shipped with UPS, DHL or DPD you can do this through their delivery emails or MyChoice accounts.
Articles in this section
- Can I Contact Your Delivery Company?
- Can You Delay My Delivery?
- Delivery Time Frames
- PO BOX/ BFPO addresses
- Age Verification On Delivery
- International Product Shipping Restrictions
- How Can I Track My Order?
- Same Day Delivery
- Will I Be Charged Customs or Duties?
- Where do you ship from?